Although we process orders daily, some orders may encounter delivery delays due to coronavirus. USPS is experiencing major delays (from 1 to 3 weeks in extreme cases!) on First Class Packages (both domestic and international). We recommend selecting USPS Priority or UPS if you need your order to be delivered by a certain date.
Your order will be ready in 60 minutes or less. Pick-up is available within business hours. We will email you once your order is ready.
We will ship your order within 24hrs after receiving payment and tracking number will be provided for all shipping options. For security reasons, any changes to the address after the order is placed will not be accepted.
USPS First Class FREE of charge orders $60 or more, otherwise $4.45 (approx. delivery time 3-5 business days).
USPS Priority $8.95 (delivery time 2-4 business days)
USPS Express $27.50 (delivery time 1-2 business day; order needs to be placed by 12pm CST to be delivered next business day).
We offer 4 shipping services and rates are based on the weight of your order. Delivery time and availability of services depend on the country the package is going to.
- USPS First Class Package International (delivery time 7-21 business days) FREE of charge orders $175 or more, otherwise pay per weight. This shipping service is provided by national postal services.
- UPS Standard (delivery time 2-10 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (delivery time 2-7 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Saver (delivery time 1-5 business days)
Shipping companies are experiencing delays due to the pandemic. USPS First Class Package service is greatly affected with delays currently being from 1 to 3 weeks in some extreme cases. If your package is delayed or tracking status doesn’t get updated a week after you received a shipping confirmation, pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Always sign up for delivery text notifications.
- I live in the U.S. and I need my order to arrive before I go on a cruise. How do I make sure my package won’t get delayed?
Due to the pandemic, all shipping companies are experiencing delays. Please, choose USPS Priority or Express or any UPS shipping service to make sure you get your order on time.
- It’s been 30 days since I received your shipping confirmation and my package isn’t here. What now?
Please always sign up for text delivery notifications and let us know about any delays right away.
- If there is no movement on tracking (package lost) we will process a refund 30 days after the order was shipped.
- If the tracking says delivered but you cannot locate the package, please contact us and we will open an investigation with the shipping company. If they reconfirm delivery of your package, please contact your credit card company for further assistance.