- Do I need to open an account to make a purchase?
No. You can check out as a guest. Opening an account with us will give you more options to manage your order.
- Are out-of-stock items restocked?
If an item/size is out of stock, it will be restocked as soon as possible. If the item is discontinued or we are unable to re-order it, it will be removed from the website.
- Can I send an order with a Gift Receipt?
Yes, you just need to leave a message "Gift Receipt" in the note box at checkout.
- Is it possible to receive information by email about Egoist's latest arrivals and offers?
Yes. Sign up for our newsletter from the home page. You can easily opt out any time. We send two emails a week.
- How do I recover my forgotten password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can recover it in the Log-in section. Enter your email address and we'll send you a message. Just follow the steps from the email.
- How can I be sure that I've made my purchase correctly?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you need to make any changes, please contact us asap at email@example.com. We ship orders within 24hrs, but most of the time we do it within just a few hours.
- Can I track my order?
Yes, you can see the updated status of your order in real time. To do this, go to the "my orders" section in your account. You can also sign up for delivery text notifications at checkout or later on in your account dashboard.
If you checked out as a guest, click on the tracking link in the confirmation email sent to you.
- How do I return/exchange an item?
You can find all the details on our Customer Care page.
- Why is my package taking longer to be delivered?
Shipping companies are experiencing delays due to the pandemic. If your package is delayed or tracking status doesn’t get updated a week after you received a shipping confirmation, pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Always sign up for delivery text notifications.
- I live in the U.S. and I need my order to arrive before I go on a cruise. How do I make sure my package won’t get delayed?
Due to the pandemic, all shipping companies are experiencing delays. Please, choose USPS Priority or Express or any UPS shipping service to make sure you get your order on time.
- It’s been 30 days since I received your shipping confirmation and my package isn’t here. What now?
Please always sign up for text delivery notifications and let us know about any delays right away.
- If there is no movement on tracking (package lost) we will process a refund 30 days after the order was shipped.
- If the tracking says delivered but you cannot locate the package, please contact us and we will open an investigation with the shipping company. If they reconfirm delivery of your package, please contact your credit card company for further assistance.